1. Boil the whole potatoes in salted water for 8 minutes. Drain them pack them in aluminum foil and bake them for 25 minutes.
2. Cut the cucumber in cubes, season with salt and pepper, and mix in with the yoghurt
3. Cut the onion in rounds. Cut the tomato in quarters, remove the seeds and the juice, and then cut it in cubes
4. Cut the turkey breast in long pieces and fry them in hot oil then season them separately and fry the onions in the same oil.
5. Take out the potatoes and split them taking out some of the core. Fill in with salad of tomatoes, cucumbers and fried onions. Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve warm